Where: Ortho Mattess, 5701 Sepulveda Blvd. Culver City, CA 90230
When: Saturday, February 25, 2017
Time: 8:00am- 6:00pm.
The Culver City High School Academy of Visual and Performing Arts is hosting a fundraiser from now until February 25. By purchasing a new mattress and/or additional bedding supplies from Ortho Mattress at 5701 Sepulveda Blvd, a portion of all sales will go towards the AVPA! Please be sure to bring in the referral card to give credit to AVPA, as well as the student and department who referred you.
The sale is ongoing – you don’t have to attend the event on Feb. 25. If you can’t make it that day, you can go into the showroom at 5701 Sepulveda Blvd and browse – and then purchase – at anytime up to 6pm on February 25. There will also be a sales of soft goods hosted at Culver City HS in the days leading up to the event – stay tuned for details! Your support will mean a new bed for yourself – and much-needed funds for the AVPA program! It’s a win-win!
BONUS FUNDRAISER:The Sizzler Restaurant, 5801 Sepulveda Blvd Culver City, CA 90230, will also be hosting a fundraiser for AVPA on Saturday, February 25, from 11am to 5pm. We will receive 20% of sales during that time! Go to this page to download the Sizzler flyer:
When can I expect my mattress to be delivered?
- If we have the item in stock and if we place the order by 2pm we can deliver it the same day (Tuesday- Saturday). NO Sunday delivery.
What methods of payment are acceptable?
- Major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, Discover), debit cards, and cash. NO CHECKS
Do you offer financing?
- Yes, upon approved credit. We invite our customers to apply for credit through Synchrony Bank.
Will you take away my old mattress?
- Yes. For every mattress and/or box purchased we will move and/or remove the corresponding piece.
What is Ortho’s return policy?
- We do NOT accept returns. There are no cancellations allowed after delivery, however we do offer a “comfort exchange”, after 30-60 days. For specifics speak with your Ortho representative. Subject to a 20% handling fee and a $99.99 delivery fee.
Rewards for our hard working students
Top three sellers: a minimum of 5 referrals that result in over $1,000 in sales to qualify
For every $100.00 (increments pre tax) sold the student will earn a chance to win a special “surprise” prize
Example: $100 sold = one chance
$500 sold= 5 chances
$2000 sold= 20 chances
- Students who refer customers who spend a minimum of $5,000 in Ortho products will earn 2% of their total personal referrals donated to the AVPA in their name
sell 5000$ in Ortho brand products earn a gift of $100
Sell 2500 earn 50
Delivery from our warehouse is normally 99.99 we will possibly defray a portion of this cost ($10)
Compensation to School
8% of all Ortho product sales will be donated to the school
5% of all Non-Ortho product sales will be donated to the school
The more that is sold, the more can be granted to the school
How will the Students Advertise
Make a list of people you know: teachers, friends, aunts, uncles, family, grandparents, parent’s coworkers
Parents are encouraged to help students reach out
Signage (students will be creating their own posters and signs)
Invitation/certificate handouts to people
When will we start?
- February 8, 2017 at convocation for presentation
- Pre-sale of soft goods
When: Wednesday February 22, 2017, Thursday, February 23, 2017, and Friday, February 24, 2017
Time: 3 pm- 6pm
Where: Room 94 (music room)
- Saturday, February 25, 2017 is when the sale will occur at the actual store location
How will customers benefit?
_- This fundraiser will coincide with our Presidents’ Day sale
_- Ortho products as well as some of our national brands will be offering specials
Our students will use the “power” of ten
For each product purchased, $10.00 off anything they buy
- i.e. if they purchase a mattress, pillow, encasement, etc. they will receive $10 off
- some exclusions will apply
- such as roll back items, sale items, floor models, pillow protectors, etc. See store representative for further details